Presidents Federal Credit Union is federally insured and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government for all accounts up to $250,000.00. We are very proud of our achievements and all the people who led us here.
Presidents Federal Credit Union was founded January 31, 1956 as porplasco Employees Credit Union with the generous help of a Fortune 500 Company.
more for members
In March 1970, the Charter for Porplasco Employees Credit Union was changed to allow retirees to remain members and established other groups that were eligible for membership.
Porplasco Employees Credit Union officially changed its name in 2000, becoming Presidents Federal Credit Union and switched from State to Community Federal charter.
a new building
Our board of directors purchased the land at 4135 State Rt. 128 in August, 2001 and began construction of our building soon after.
In May of 2003, Presidents Federal Credit Union officially opened the doors to the new PFCU offices serving then current membership and opening the doors to exciting new membership opportunities. We serve members that live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in Miami or Whitewater Townships.