Presidents Federal Credit Union is happy to announce our new partnership with industry-leading LifeLock identity theft protection. As a Presidents Federal Credit Union member, you’ll save 10% and get 30 days FREE.* Use promo code: PRESIDENTS
Here are 5 important identity protection tips from LifeLock:
1. Don’t share your personal information: Before providing your personal information, ask why it’s needed and try to limit the amount.
2. Strengthen your passwords: Change your passwords every few months. Make them longer (8-12 characters) and combine numbers, symbols, and uppercase letters.
3. Watch your credit score: Check your credit report for anything that looks unusual and watch for changes in your score.
4. Be aware of scams: Identity thieves are smart. They’ll try to get your personal information by skimming your credit card during check out, fake phishing emails, websites, contest texts or phone calls.
5. Shop smart: Online shopping provides many conveniences, but be sure to look for a security seal (lock symbol) and “https:” in the URL when it comes time to enter any personal information.
Your membership includes LifeLock’s patented Identity Alert® System. As soon as they detect a threat to your identity, you’ll be notified by text, phone or email, to help stop thieves before they do damage.†
For the most comprehensive protection available, become a LifeLock Ultimate® member. You’ll get identity threat alerts along with bank account application and account takeover alerts, credit reports and scores.
Enrollment takes just minutes and your protection starts immediately. Protect yourself today and save!